Welcome To The Law Iq Today We Are Cover All important current affairs of the month of August 2021 Let’s Start The Post To Remember Understand The Current Affairs OF The Month.
Awards & Recognitions
Rajiv Gandhi IT Excellence award. # Current affairs of the month August 2021
Just days after the central government changed, the name of the Rajiv Gandhi Khel. Ratna award to Major the ancient kale. Ratna award. The Maharashtra government has announced a new award named after Rajiv Gandhi.
the Rajiv Gandhi IT Excellence award will be given to institutions and companies for outstanding performance in the information technology sector.
- The award will be announced every year on 20 August, which is the birth anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi.
However, this year’s award will be presented in October. Maharashtra government is talking to various organizations, like Nasscom to finalize the modalities of the award.
National current affairs.
Indian independence day 2021.
prime minister Narendra, Modi unfolds the national flag from the ramparts of the Red Fort to celebrate Independence Day 2021.
- It was followed by a series of events. Organized by the armed forces and security Personnel.
- Saluting the tricolour with a guard of honour, on this special occasion of Independence Day.
- An addressing the nation from the Red Fort p.m. Modi said the centre will soon launch a hundred lakh crore.
Supreme court gets 9 new judges including 3 women judges.
Nine new judges, including three women, were appointed to the Supreme Court of India on 26 August.
The Supreme Court collegium had recommended 9 names to the central government, president Ramnath Govind, signed their appointment.
- After the central government, cleared all the 9 names. The Supreme Court has sanctioned the strength of 34 judges.
⇒ Only one vacancy is left in the Supreme Court. After the new judges were sworn in the new judges were appointed.
Karnataka High Court chief. Justice AS OCA. Gujarat High Court. Chief. Justice Vikram, North Sikkim, chief. Justice, J.K Maheshwari, Telangana chief justice HIMA Kohli.
- BV Nagarathna. Of the Karnataka High Court, Kerala high court judge, just a CT, Ravi Kumar Madras high court, judge Justice. M.M Sundaresh high court, Justice, Bela, and Senior Advocate PS. Narasimha just as is vinegar, Athena.
Supreme Court Allows Women To Take NDA Exams.
women to take the National Defence Academy exam. The NDA exam is scheduled for the 5th. In September,
- the court also slammed the government and Indian army for gender discrimination.
was filed by Advocate coach Kandra on the grounds that denial of opportunity to women candidates to enrol at the NDAA, is a violation of Articles, 14, 15 16, and 19 of the Constitution, a bench of justices son. Jai Kishan.
On-call and Justice Rishikesh. Roy ordered that female candidate can sit for the NDA exam on 5th September, but the admissions will be subject to the outcome of the petition.
International Current affairs.
The US exist From Afghanistan: Taliban Gains Control.
20 year, long American involvement in Afghanistan. Finally came to an end with the last US military planes leaving Afghanistan.
They find a US withdrawal, which came one minute before August 31st, the deadline set by President, Biden for President Biden, the end of the u.s. Involvement in Afghanistan was the main campaign promise.
- Right before the Final Exit, the u.s. Lost. Another set of soldiers to a deadly suicide. Bomber attack. At the Kabul airport by ISIS on 26, August 13.
13 American soldiers and more than 200 Afghans. Civilians. Lost their lives in the bomber attack, gunfire erupted in carpal after the last US aircraft Departed. The city’s airport as Taliban fighters fired into the air, to celebrate the moment of Victory.
- The US withdrawal marks, the end of two decades, long military operation, which cost it nearly two trillion dollars in spending.
And nearly two thousand US troops were killed in action. U.s. Invaded Afghanistan. To avenge the terror attacks of 9/11 in 2001, and to strike at Al Qaeda, and the Taliban which hosted Osama Bin Laden, but by then Administration is leaving the country.
- In the control of Taliban militants, who still maintained close ties to Al Qaeda and other terrorists
Mullah Abdul Ghani Biradar is heading, the Taliban government in Afghanistan.
• Meanwhile, India held its first formal diplomatic meeting with the Taliban on 1st September, in Doha Indian ambassador cut our departmental met with the Taliban representative to discuss the future of India in Afghanistan.
Relationship under the Government, India did not have diplomatic relations with the Taliban when they were in power in the 1990s.
Military rule extended in Myanmar for 2 years.
→ Six months after the Myanmar military snatched power from the country civilian government.
The military has announced to extend its role for two years.
- The announcement was made on 1st, August and the new elections in Myanmar would be held in August 2023.
She has been detained by the military since 1st February on the charges of election fraud, senior. Military General.
The military government has cracked down heavily on the protesters and activists, more than 900 people have been killed in police firing since February.
- The association of Southeast Asian Nations has coordinated, the global effort to bring peace and stability.
Earthquake in Haiti: 300+ people Killed.
→ the earthquake caused thousands of buildings to collapse and trapped people under Rubble in at least two cities in the western part of the country.
At least 304 people were killed and more than 1,800 injured with many more people. Still missing.
• The disaster. Came at a time when Haiti is dealing with a political crisis, after the assassination of its president Jovenel Moise on 7th, July.
→ the assassination A leadership vacuum and systematic gang violence in parts of Haiti have left the government dysfunctional and ill-prepared for a national Calamity.
The 7.2 magnitude earthquake was more powerful than the 7 magnitude earthquake that hit Haiti in 2010, which killed nearly 2 lakh people, the Biden Administration, the United Nations, and the private relief, agencies are trying to help people.
- Grace. Also hit Haiti, just three days. Days after the earthquake, making the relief. Work difficult, the Chinese Parliament, formally approved.
China approves the 3- children policy.
The three children policy on the 20th of August in a major policy shift aimed to prevent a steep decline in the birth rates in the country.
- In May this year. The ruling Communist Party of China. Had approved. With the relaxation of its strict two-child policy to allow all couples to have up to three children, China permitted, all couples to have two children.
In 2016, scrapping, the decades-old one-child policy, the decision to permit the third child came after the census. Showed that China’s population grew at the slowest pace, the revised population and Family Planning law provides social and economic incentives to the Chinese couples to have more children. According to the new law.
- The Chinese government will take supportive measures including those in finances, taxes Insurance, education housing and employment to reduce families, cost of raising and educating children.
Business industry and economy Current Affairs
The next category is news from the field of business economics. and Industrial sectors
RBI’s monetary Policy August 2021.
RBI kept the key policy rates unchanged for the seventh. Time in a Row RBI also retained the GDP growth projection for the current fiscal at 9. 5%.
However, given inflationary concerns, it increased the Consumer Price inflation forecast from 5.7 % to the earlier 5.1%.
- RBI Governor shakti Kanta Das is on the line with the need for closely monitoring the price high situation in order to control the inflationary Expectations in the economy.
Tokyo Olympics 2020.
One of the most challenging games in history Tokyo Olympics finally concluded successfully on 8th August.
Tokyo 2020 as the name suggests for originally scheduled to take place last year when no one had even the slightest idea about the pandemic.
- Tokyo 2020 was postponed by a Year becoming the first such instance in the history of the Olympic Games as previously the game that been cancelled but not rescheduled.
The Games also suffered the brutality of climatic conditions and emerged as one of the hottest Olympic games ever.
- 4 new sports Karate, skateboarding, sport climbing were introduced in Tokyo Olympics. # Current affairs of the month August 2021
The USA topped the medal table with a total of 113 medals including 39 gold.
⇒ China finished second in 38 Gold medals.
- India finished 48 on the medal tally in Tokyo Olympics.
- India won 7 medals, including 1 gold 2 silver and 4 bronze.
⇒ The 23-year-old Neeraj Chopra from Haryana won India post ever athletics gold medal in the javelin throw event.
Mirabai Chanu of Manipur and Ravi Kumar Haryana silver medals in 49 kg weight lifting and 57 kg wresting categories respectively.
- the 4 bronze medals were won by the Indian men’s hockey team P.V Sindhu in badminton Lovlina Borgohain in 69 kg boxing and Bajrang Punia in 65 kg wrestling.
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna renames as Dhyanchand Khel Ratna. # Current affairs of the month August 2021
on 7th, August prime Minister, Narendra Modi announced the renaming of Rajiv Gandhi.
- Khel Ratna award after the legendary hockey player Major, Dhyanchand Prime Minister Modi wrote that the Snow performance of the men’s and women’s hockey team in Tokyo Olympics.
Has captured the imagination of the entire nation and renewed interest in hockey, across the length and breadth of India.
- He further wrote that he had been getting many requests from citizens across India to name the kale Ratna award.
∴ After major the ancient it is fitting that India’s highest sporting honour will be named after him.
- The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award, which will now be referred to as the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna award.
The prize carries a cash reward of rupees 25, lakhs. It. Recognizes sports persons who have excelled at the international level over a period of four years.
Shaili Singh Wins Silver In Long Jump at U -20 world athletics Championship. #Current affairs of the month August 2021
17-year-old long jumper Shailesh Singh won the silver medal in women’s long jump at the under-20 World athletics championships in Nairobi on 21st August.
Shaili Singh who trains are the Anju Bobby George Academy in Bengaluru is also the current junior national record holder.
- She missed the world athletics gold medal by just one centimetre.
However, Shaili’s silver was also India’s third medal at the championships in the competition at the Nairobi
- earlier in the competition Amit Khatri won silver in men’s 10 km race walk and the Indian mixed 4 * 4 relay team won a bronze medal.
We Have Provided the Most Important Current affairs of the month of August 2021 So Read And Understand This Current Affairs.
Read This Also ↓↓↓