Hello and welcome to The Law Iq’s Current affairs of the month November 2021 Repealed of three Farm Law by the government farmers organisation protesting against this on more than a year coronavirus threat also renewed with a new omicron variant detected in South Africa in November let’s Understand This And Other Current Affairs of The Month November 2021.
Awards And Recognition
Gallantry Awards 2021
- Gallantry Awards are announced twice a year first on the occasion of Republic Day and then on Independence Day.
← President Ram Nath Kovind presented the gallantry award 2021 on 22nd November during the awards ceremony, President Kovind was accorded Several Gallantry Awards including the Shaurya Chakra, Kirti Chakra and Veer Chakra the hero of Balakot air strike group captain Abhinandan Varthaman Was recorded as a Vir Chakra Abhi Nandan who was A Wing Commander then had shot down Pakistani f-16 fighter aircraft on 27 February 2019.
→ Apart from him, Resident Kovind accorded The Shaurya Chakra posthumously to Naib Subedar Sombir for killing terrorists during an operation in Jammu and Kashmir.
• in addition, major Vibhuti Shankar Dhoundiyal was accorded The Shourya Chakra Posthumously Major Dhondhiyal Was martyr In the February 2019 encounter with jais Terrorist in Pulwama in Jammu and Kashmir.
- President Kovind has also confirmed the Shaurya Chakra gallantry award to major Mahesh Kumar bhure.
Major Bhure was a young captain in the Indian Army on November 25th 2018 the operation that was planned by him for president kovind accorded the second-highest peacetime gallantry award Kirti Chakra posthumously to Prakash Yadav from the corps of Engineers.
Tenzing Noragy National Adventure Award 2021.
→ 28 years old mountaineer Priyanka Mohite from Maharashtra was selected by the Ministry of youth affairs and sports for the prestigious Tenzing Norgay National adventure award 2020.
- Priyanka has Scaled the world’s highest peak of Mount Everest and also Mouse Mercado she is the first Indian woman to climb Mount Annapurna ten highest mountain peaks in the World.
National Current Affairs
Three Farm law Repealed
√ Prime Minister Narendra Modi Announced the repeal of the Three farm laws on 19th November the repeal of three controversial farm laws came After A Year of protest Thousands of Farmer Had camped At Delhi’s border since last November and doesn’t die from cold and suicide.
→ The legislative process for the repeal was completed in the winter session of the Parliament addressing the nation in a television broadcast, the Prime Minister also announced the formation of a committee to look into issues related to agriculture, including minimum support prices.
- The announcement came on the birth anniversary of Guru Nanak is the founder of Sikhism.
- Farmer’s unions are seen The repeal of the law’s as a Big Victory.
national family health survey (NHFS-5)
→ the Union Health ministry release the summary finding of the 5thm around of the national family health survey on 24th November the survey was conducted in two places between 2019 and 2021 the results of the surveys show some surprising demographic transition as women outnumbering men.
∴ the data shows that there were 1022 women caught husbandmen in the country in 2019 -2021 the total fertility rate in the country has also come down to two. It is just below the replacement fertility rate of 2.1 the share of stunted, wasted, and Underweight children have all come down.
- However several of India’s nutritional indicators have worsened
- The Survey revealed That The Number Of anaemic children under 5 years a Rose to 67.1 %
Andhra Pradesh to have only one capital
- In the Major Setup, back Andhra Pradesh government has announced to Repeal the bill for creating 3 capital.
∴ Now, the state will only have one capital at Amravati the Jaganmohan Reddy government had dropped in the bill for creating three separate capital Visakhapatnam, Amravati and Harnoor the bill was Repeal After 600 days of protest by farmers and opposition.
International Current Affairs
China overtakes the USA as the richest country in the world
→ According to a new report By Mckinsey & Company, China has surpassed the United States to become the richest Nation in the world China Wealth Jumped to $120 trillion dollars in 2020 from just $7trillion dollars in 2000 This marks a jump of $113 trillion in 20 years, Helping the nations of past the United States in terms of net worth.
- during the same period, the US saw its Net Worth Increase to $90 trillion
turkey’s lira hits a record low. # Current affairs of the month November 2021
→ The Turkish currency Lira has hit a record low of 12.49 against the US Dollar after president Rajab Erdogan pressurised the Central Bank to reduce to Rates Sharply.
⇒ Erdogan Has Replaced 3 Central Bank governors in the past two years Undermining investor confidence in thing the lower rates will help for economic growth and create jobs, even if influenced rises to nearly 20% and the currency depreciation accelerates
- The Lira Has Lost 40% of its value this year.
Read This Also.
Current affairs of the month October 2021